As a new runner, it is important to learn the fundamentals of running in order to ensure that you are doing it in a safe way. As a running coach, I frequently receive questions from new runners about how to get started with running. How do I set run goals? How do I find a good pair of running shoes? Is my running form ok? Should I warm up? How do I stretch? What about nutrition and hydration? These are all very important questions that new runners are asking. There is so much information out there that it can be overwhelming and confusing to get started. I get asked these questions so often that I decided to create an E-course to create a comprehensive program so that you can get started with running feeling confident and strong.
The Beginner Runner’s E-course guides you through establishing run goals, gear, equipment, running shoes, warmup, form, nutrition, injury prevention, and more! You will have all of the information you need to run your best in a safe and effective way!
What is it?
This is a month-long e-course, consisting of eight modules designed to help you figure out the basics of running so that you have all of the information you need to get started with running in a healthy way. The course costs $49. The registration is current rolling – you can start at any time.
After the month is up, you can keep the videos and emails – meaning that you can work through the course at your own pace and review the information later.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to establish running goals
- How to choose running gear and equipment
- How to get the right pair of running shoes
- How to do dynamic warmup
- How to Hydrate for your runs
- Basics about good running form
- Running Nutrition 101
- Injury Prevention Tips
What You’ll Receive
- Two emails/video lessons per week
- Unlimited email contact to ask questions during the course
- Guidance on running basics and fundamentals
Who This Course is for:
- Those who are interested in running but have never run before
- New runners who want to educate themselves about how to run in a safe and effective way
- Runners who want to optimize their running form, nutrition, hydration, and learn tips to prevent injury
- Marathoners and half marathoners who want to run their best on race day
- Runners tired of dealing with shoe issues, poor running form, shin splints, GI distress, and frequent injuries
How do I register?
Simply purchase this product and you will receive your first lesson – you can sign up and start at any time!
This course is packed with information and I encourage you to ask any and all questions throughout the course! I am here to help you learn all about running! If you have any questions about the course, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – thank you!